MyCouncil®  |  Cart (0)  |  Join  |  Sign In

Application for Employer Identification Number (EIN)

The current IRA Form SS-4 must be carefully completed to meet BSA requirements.  This procedure is necessary because 1) some chartered organizations do not have an EIN or will not permit units to use their number, and 2) financial institutions require an EIN or Social Security number for all interest-earning or checking accounts.

If a unit does not have its own EIN, all financial transactions are attributed to the individual unit leader who provided his or her Social Security Number.

If your unit needs an EIN, please go the the IRS website to complete a form.

Copyright © 2004-2019 Jayhawk Area Council. All rights reserved
Web Site Powered By ScoutTools®