Congratulations to these FOS Unit Rewards Achievers!
- Pack 57 - Sherwood Ward, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Pack 105 - Highland Park United Methodist Church
- Pack 110 - Community of Christ
- Troop 10 - University United Methodist Church
- Troop 29 - Grace Episcopal Cathedral Church
- Troop 57 - Sherwood Ward, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Troop 59 - Faith Lutheran - Missouri Synod Church
- Troop 183 - Shawnee Heights United Methodist Church
- Troop 478 - Susanna Wesley United Methodist Church
- Crew 57 - Sherwood Ward, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Troop 158 - Sacred Heart Catholic Church
- Troop 165 - Grace United Methodist Church
Oregon Trail District:
This year the Jayhawk Area Council launched a program to reward units for the donations received from the Friends of Scouting Family Campaign.
How the program works:
Units may qualify for the rewards program during the current Friends of Scouting season by completing and achieving the following criteria. Unit Rewards Program period is from April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
How Units Qualified:
1) Schedule Presentation: Provide Family Friends of Scouting Chairman with presentation date by December 31, 2016.
2) Conduct Presentation: Have your 2017 FOS Presentation conducted by a district presenter between November 2016 and March 31, 2017.
3) Achieve Unit FOS Goal by April 30, 2017: Your unit goal is based on your June 30, 2016 registered youth membership multiplied by $50.
Crews & Posts
o Free Rank Advancement Patches
o Two Free weekend rentals of a campsite at Falley Scout Reservation
o $10 off Youth fee for Summer Camp,
Powder Horn, Delaware Adventure or NYLT
o 1 Free Adult at Camp listed above
o 25% off all other FSR Rental Fees
Estimated Unit Savings based on 9 Scouts